Thursday, May 21, 2015

TWQ is taking the summer off to enjoy the summer. See you in September!

After having difficulties with my modem, trying to keep up with house repairs and yard work, I found it becoming very difficult to do my weekly posts. This also left me with little time to go out and enjoy our Michigan summer (which is pretty short). Thus I came to the decision that having posts that are wishy-washy or hit and miss was not in my best interest or anyone reading my blog. So...long story short, I am taking the whole summer off and will start back in late September hopefully with some new and interesting posts. So to my readers out there, get off those cells phones, go out and enjoy nature, go to art shows, and visit your local crafts-people for those wonderful creations that are abundant at shows this time of year. Namaste-Marie Helena

No comments:

Post a Comment