Thursday, May 7, 2015

From the Gallery: Art and Jewelry Sale

Flowers in Carnival Glass, 16x20, $500
While the intent of this blog has been to celebrate creativity and artistic freedom of expression, I would be doing myself an disservice if I did not also include myself and some of my work, which I wish to make available to others. While I enjoy painting and creating jewelry, for my own use and enjoyment, I also enjoy it when people like appreciate what I do; and that for an artist sometimes means selling their art. I do not find selling the fruit of one's labor a bad thing.  For over two years I ran an online shop on Etsy. Now after having to close it up recently, I have lots and lots of my hand-crafted jewelry, fine collectables and artwork that is taking up my tiny home, thus I felt it was time to really make an added effort to make them available to a wider market.  I often take my jewelry to summer craft shows, but have decided that I need another way to get the word out.
Spring Butterflies, 8x10 print, $30
"Of Bees & Light, mixed media, 10x14 $300

In addition to selling at local markets in the Muskegon County area, I am available for doing in-home private jewelry and art showings as well as kind of  "Bling Fling" home jewelry parties. You can also book a party where kids and teens can make a fun jewelry item or an arts and craft projects. My grandchildren love it when we make crafts. A "Bling Fling" is a great way to learn a new craft while you get together with friends and family. 


Steampunk fairy-dust earrings, $35.00


For sales I can offer free shipping and handling for with a small fee for insurance (usually $5.00 to $10.00) and can ship anywhere in U.S.A. For shipping outside the U.S. shipping and handling charges would be added and based on weight and value of item (insurance).






Polka-Dot Fantasy Glass pendant, $35.00
Gothic-Victorian, Made to Order, $65.00



For payment, right now I am able to accept only check or money order and will soon be able to accept Paypal.  Unfortunately I am not able to accept credit card payments at this time.















If you are interesting in purchasing any of my hand-crafted jewelry, accessories, decor or art, would like me to send you a brochure, or would like to have a home party or home showing, please contact me at mariehelena777@gmail.com or on Facebook

More about what is pictured:

Flowers in Carnival Glass is 16 x 20 unframed acrylic on canvas, painted 2014. To have this matted and framed, add $150.00 (additional shipping charges would apply.)

Spring Butterflies is a permanent marker on heavy, acid-free paper, 8 x 10. For matting and framing, add $25.00.

"Of Bees and Light" is a mixed media and acrylic approximately 11 x 14 mat board, for matting and framing, add $$50.00.

Thank you! Namaste-Mariehelena.

No comments:

Post a Comment