Wednesday, September 18, 2013

My Art Project is finally done!

"In Quiet Contemplation"
I have had a busy week. As such, my blogging suffered. I apologize for  the delay in posting.
On an upnote, it was very productive for me. I managed to finish the puzzle that had been under my bed for the last 1 1/2 years, half-finished, made some grape jam from the grapes in my yard (a first for me), and of course the above-mentioned painting.

I am working on getting a showing of some more of my art. I will keep you posted in  that regard. If all else fails, I will post the finished work here.

So, my note for the day, if you have those nagging little projects squirreled away waiting to be finished (like I did), keep plugging away at them. You'll be glad you did! Got a comment and having trouble posting it...let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment