Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Tables Extraordinaire! The 2013 Tempting Tables (Photos)

"Liza" from My Fair Lady Tablescape


I had  the distinct pleasure of attending the 2013
“Tempting Tables , Tablescapes and Collections”at the Holiday Inn, Muskegon Harbor last Sunday. Their program states that this event is put on by a “grassroots volunteer organization” whose purpose is to create and display gorgeous, extravagant, and artistic table settings and beyond.







In addition, many participates incorporate their own personal collections. The people participating in this are from throughout the Michigan area. Their mission is to bring awareness of breast cancer and proceeds from this event will be used to provide funds for their “Dream Fulfillment Fund” which they state provides gifts to those with breast cancer. 
Tablescape showing seasons through a window


I had been feeling a little under the weather and was thinking of passing this event up, but as I was given the ticket by a friend, I didn’t feel right about wasting it. So I went and I was definitely glad I did! It was a gala event.

This reminds me of my Grandma!
 I was astounded at how elaborate and exquisitely detailed these settings were. I took a lot of pictures and I am going to share some with you. 
This was Sooo! Elegant!

I would like to put them all on, but in the interest of time and space, I will pick some of my favorites. 
A little Ireland and whimsy!

Breakfast in bed for newlyweds

For information on past tablescapes or other information about this organization,  please see their website or call 231-780-4359 or 231-798-4244. 

Thank you for checking out my blog! If you would like to subscribe, just click the link. If you have trouble accessing my site, email me here


No comments:

Post a Comment